Education is the priceless thing that everyone could have but due of poverty, many families can’t afford to send their child to the school because of high matriculation and their financial support is not enough for their daily needs. Last summer, I became a volunteer teacher for Summer Kindergarten Program of our place. There I met the first batch of my students, they all came from different families, but despite of individual differences, I see through their eyes the same desires to learn.
As a future teacher, teaching them is the most wonderful experience that I have during my summer vacation. I miss those kids a lot, because being with them, I’ ve learned that teaching profession is not that easy, it is not just about imparting your knowledge to every student everyday but also how will you become an effective mentor to them, who will serve as their guide and molder to become a better person in the near future.
Through the inspiring experience of mine, I then realized that teaching profession is the most special professions because here, you teach the future professionals that someday may become one of the most effective leaders in future. At first, teaching is not my profession, I’ve dreamed of a white collar job, so I chose carefully to the course that I will take, but my destined is to become a teacher, which profession that I will always cherish all my life because with my students I feel the incomparable happiness and success.


i wanna teach also, by the way thanks for sharing this inspiring story of yours...:)
ReplyDelete